Monday, September 8, 2008

Weigh-In...It's been a while

Yes, I know it's been awhile. Tim and I have kind of postponed our competition due to financial circumstances. We have to fork out a big chunk of change in order to shore up the house and its inheritance, so we haven't the money to do the whole gym thing for Tim. I'm sure this is just a postponement and we will get back on track in the next few months.

In the meantime, we have been sticking with our no soft drinks rule. It has now been 2 months since we've had a mountain dew, dr. pepper, or any glorious soft drink, but I have to admit that if I had just one, that wouldn't be all I'd want. So I'll continue my fasting of soft drinks and pray that December 6th gets here soon, and that I have the will power to drink only one, but who knows? Maybe I'll just keep fasting when we get there.

It's been a really busy couple of weeks with school starting and volleyball, but both of those give me less time for eating junk food and more activity which I think is what has amounted to my recent weight loss. I am happy to announce my new weight and say that the 140s are in sight!!!

Starting weight (7/5/08): 160 lbs.
1st weigh in (7/20/08): 158 lbs.
2nd weigh in (8/3/08): 156 lbs.
3rd weigh in (9/8/08): 152 lbs. WOOO HOOO!!!!!

No comments: