Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's that time again!

Okay, so I'll give you a few guesses on what it's time for...

...Renata's volleyball season to be over and her family to shout HORRAY we get to see mommy every day again? Well, yeah, kind of, but not what I was thinking.

...Renata's students to finally be settled in her class and quit acting like a bunch of hooligans? Well, yeah, most of them.

...Renata's least favorite season change and the dragging out of long sleeves and sweatshirts? Well, yeah, that too.

...Renata's exhaustion from volleyball season to over take her and make her feel REALLY out of it for about a week? Definitely, but not exactly what I was thinking.

...Renata's curse of the October/November blues? Yep, that's it! I seriously think I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Every year at this time, I feel like the worse things happen. Is it really that only bad things happen to me in November? Probably not, I just don't deal well with them during this time of the year. Of course, this year has seemed a little worse than normal, but I know God has a plan. I think he's just teaching me to trust him.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's burn-out time of year. I'm with you. Hang in there, though, it will get better.