Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm Thankful for...

1. Jesus Christ and my relationship with him. No matter how far I stray, he always let's me come back.

2. My husband who is a wonderful father to my children and an unconditional lover of me.

3. My two little boys who never stop loving and laughing.

4. My wonderful family who know what it means to be a family.

5. America, the land of the free and home of the brave. Although it's changing far from what our forefathers wanted it to be, we still have our freedom of religion and the chance to share Christ with others, not to mention we are in the top 10% of the richest people in America, just by owning a car.

6. The neccessisties of life, and the money to buy more. Praise the Lord for his goodness.

7. Time that I'm able to spend with my family. Not every family gets to enjoy the Holidays together.

8. God's plan for my life, although I do not know where it will lead.

9. The beauty of God's creation...as I looked at the beach today, I still stand in awe of HIM.

10. Each breath I take on earth...One day those breaths will cease and I will stand in HIS presence, which will be AWESOME, but as I wait, I am thankful for this opportunity here.

No comments: