Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer TIME!!



So, in case you haven't heard, we are now living in Beaufort. Well, our mailing address is Beaufort, the little town (not really a town, more like several houses in a row with a little green sign in front of them, one of those that you'd miss if you weren't looking for it) we are part of is called Bettie. On a side note, funny story, the first time Tim brought me home to meet his family, we had been out on the boat with one of his friends and had went back to Tim's house to freshen up before heading to his grandparents. He said something about, well, let's hurry up so we can get to Bettie and I asked who she was, thinking she was some aunt that he hadn't introduced me to.

Anyway, things are good. Tim is enjoying his job. It's lots of work, but it's really nice to see him doing something that's more his thing. He's really good at it. I start my volleyball summer workouts next week which I'm really excited about. I have TONS of work to do for teaching Social Studies in the fall, but I'm going to take a weekend off this weekend and just relax with the family.

The boys are great. We had the best day ever today. They were just so good.


Here's some pics I thought I'd share:


This is Tim and Raiden at the beach on Memorial Day.
This is Roman and me. I absolutely adore this picture.
This year was actually the first year we've been to the beach on Memorial Day, and it was super AWESOME!



No comments: