Sunday, July 20, 2008

1st Weigh-In

Roman took this picture! Hee Hee!


Yeah, I know, I'm late in getting this on here, but to be fair to us, you gotta understand that we aren't starting our gym workouts until the first week of August due to a lack of funds and the boys being out of daycare for the summer. It was a pretty okay 2 weeks. I should have been more adamant about drinking my water the last few days and I would have lost more weight, but hey, I'm just happy to be in the 150s. Also, we celebrated my birthday this week, so it was hard not to eat too many extra sweets. My favorite part of my report is that I haven't had a soft drink in 16 days!!! YAY!!!




Renata: Starting weight (7/5/08): 160 lbs.
1st weigh in (7/20/08): 158 lbs.
My goal for the next 2 weeks is to start my running program. I'm going on vacation so I'll have a little extra help with the boys.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I went blog hopping and found you. Well, I read Patrice's blog and saw your post. Good luck with the working out and staying off of soda. I tried so many times and failed, but the last time I tried, it stuck. 3 years later, I still don't drink soda. All that to say... YOU CAN DO IT!