Monday, July 14, 2008

Hitting the Road

After I got the boys to bed tonight, I hit the road on my bike. It felt so great to get out there and ride. I haven't gotten out there in a while and it felt so good, but gee, what a different muscle group! My legs felt like jello when I got off.

So, I signed my contract with Carteret County today. I have to admit though, it was a little overwhelming. I had to fill out all of these papers in a short amount of time. A lot of them I had to make decisions about health, vision, dental without really thinking about them. It was a little frustrating, but the good thing is that it's behind me and I can get started on my career here!

Well, keep thinking thin for me, especially tomorrow. It's my birthday and you know how easy it is to eat lots on that day! We are waiting til Saturday to eat out, since we are weighing in on Saturday morning. Tim has been doing really good, but I'm going to work EXTRA hard this week!

No comments: