Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Detox Complete!


My caffeine withdraw headaches are GONE! I haven't had any soft drinks since Friday Night and today is the first day I haven't woken up with a headache since Friday. It may be because Raiden woke me up at 5 AM before I even had time to think about a headache, but even so, no headache. As I say every time I quit drinking softdrinks, I AM NOT GOING TO GET ADDICTED to them again! What a PAIN, literally, to try to get off!! It's not like Tylenol really takes care of the headache either! Anyway, so I'm now drinking my 64 ounces of water a day (and floating to the bathroom every hour or more) and occassionally sipping on a nice cool homemade smoothie with fresh fruit! So exciting to be more healthy!

2 comments:

cadovius said...

WAY TO GO RENATA!!! I'm so stinkin' proud of you. What a hard habit to break and you did it! WOO HOO!!!!
only gets better from here

Renata said...

Thanks! Let's hope so! Now I know why cocaine is so hard to get out of your system! I wouldn't even want to think about that!

Now I gotta get my butt MOVIN'!