Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lights out

After putting Roman back in the bed for the 2nd time tonight (he's a great staller, and we go through this every night), I told him not to get up again, go to sleep. Roman responds with, "But Mommy I can't go to sleep!" I said, "Why not?" Roman innocently says, "Everytime I close my eyes the lights go out!" SILLY BOY!!!

Thought I'd share this silly little story. Our air condition went out Friday Night, so we've been sweating it out for the past few days. Thankfully everyone goes back to work and daycare tomorrow, so they can find some cool air. I, on the other hand, am going to hang out here to wait on the heating/air guy. But it's not going to stop me from my exercising regiment. I'm going running first thing in the morning before it gets too hot!

Bye for now!

No comments: