Saturday, August 23, 2008

School TIME!!!!


It's that time again!!! Back to school time!!! I think I'm ready, or at least I hope so! No thanks to my well-meaning associates who kept me in meeting ALLLLL week. I spent only about 3 hours in my classroom this week, so you can imagine what it looked like when I headed out to volleyball practice on Friday afternoon. Depressed isn't even the word. Fortunately for me I have a SUPER AWESOME husband who sacrificed his Saturday of playing some video games and relaxing (or cutting the grass and taking off the trash) to come help his frantic wife decorate her room. I have to say that Tim has always been my room decorater and organizer and as always, he really came through for me again this year! He's awesome!!! Now my room looks more like a classroom than a prison cell. No, I take that back more like a classroom than a prison cell of an inmate that's only been there a few days, because if you've ever been to prison, those people COVER their walls with stuff they get in the mail!! Hee hee!!

I'll update after the week unfolds. Volleyball is 0-2 with VERY close losses. In fact, we couldn't have come any closer to winning, we lost both matches by 2 points in the last game. :( BOOO!! It's going to come together though!!



1 comment:

Katie said...

I hope you have a good year! :)