Monday, August 3, 2015

Day 3...It's so tempting!

Today we went to the movies. Let me first just say, we only go to the movies, maybe 3 times a year. It is a really big treat to go to the movies for us. We were going to go into the dollar tree next door for snacks and drinks, but the store had closed. So we were stuck with buying snacks at the movies. I admit it...I ate popcorn. A LOT of popcorn and I drank some Sprite. A LOT of Sprite. It is what it is. I got back on the bandwagon with tacos on lettuce boats for dinner. Tonight as I was showering, it was just too tempting not to step on the scales. Low and behold, I am down 5 pounds! Oh my! That's just crazy! I know it's probably water weight and it will probably fluctuate back and forth, but it was very exciting to see it drop. Woot Woot!

No comments: