Saturday, August 1, 2015

Day One...Always the easiest

The first day of a diet is always the easiest right? I think that's pretty true and runs across the board. I felt good today. For breakfast, I had...
Spinach and egg omelet with bananas and strawberries. It was AWESOME! It was a great way to start the day. I had lots of energy. At lunch, we had a salad with spinach and salad greens, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, and ham. I used balsamic vinegar for my dressing. Again, so very delicious.
For dinner, we had...
Flank steak with onions and a sweet potato. Again, so very yummy. I was so very full when we finished. Tomorrow brings a different challenge. We will head over to my mom and dad's house for lunch. The kids love mac and cheese and mashed potatoes so those will be on the menu. I offered to make some veggies and came up with this...
Squash and Zucchini salad and I made some dressing to go with it made of lemon juice and vinegar. Can't wait to see how it tastes tomorrow.

No comments: